Rhinorrhea - The runny nose trouble
Common cold troubles are really common and have their troubles in many forms.
Troubles caused during Rhinorrhea
The different forms of troubles caused by the infections in Ear, Nose and Throat range from : -
1. Sore throat
3. Nasal congestion
6. Muscle aches
11. Loss of appetite, to name a few.
The conditions of the patient suffering from Rhinorrhea have a block in their nose because of formation of lot of mucous fluid in the nose because of the cold causing viral / bacterial infections.
Diseases causing Rhinorrhea
The diseases in which Rhinorrhea can occur are : -
2. Common Cold
3. Hay Fever
4. Lot of Crying
5. Exposure to Cold Temperatures
6. Sudden change in temperature - like moving from a Air Conditioned room to normal temparature area or Hot place and vice versa.
7. Excessive drugging and Narcotics
8. As a side effect to Anti-Hypertensive medicines, Anti Psychotic drugs, Opioids.
Treatment of Rhinorrhea
Rhinorrhea is a reaction from the body to the trouble causing virus / bacteria / situation / medicine.
Usually removal of the factor causing the trouble will cure of Rhinorrhea. Still, some nasal sprays and medications are available to relieve of the Rhinorrhea.