You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide, accounting for 25% of all incident cases of female cancers. As people celebrate breast cancer awareness month worldwide, it is imperative to continue public health awareness programs and fundraisers, facilitate and improve the breast cancer screening/detection process, and support those who have battled this disease. One day I was scrolling LinkedIn and then I got to know that there's some Ankr website and app to get registered with and you will just have to put all the symptoms or problems you're having and it will tell you either you have cancer or something else.
    Come here and "vent" whenever you feel like it, it does help. I used an app called Ankr to help me in the fight. I think it's free and available on app store (iPhone) -- search for Ankr - Cancer care companion. I've found them very helpful. Wishing you all the best.

• Sign In to post your comments