You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Query about Free health channel

A call to old members from a new member

I am an old member of IndiaStudyChannel about which you all might be aware. Now after joining this sister site I found that this site is having low activity.

I call upon all the members of this site to come ahead and start contributing. This will definitely increase the traffic and also the editors or webmaster would devise new ways to further advance it. I believe that this site has a good potential.

We can also share the articles and forum discussions here to Facebook or Pinterest or any other such site which would further help in popularising it. Please share your ideas on my suggestion.
    Umesh,

Thank you for taking the initiative and inviting members to participate here. I look forward to seeing you here as a lead person who can guide others.

I am trying to get some members from ISC to voluntarily contribute here (in sister sites) in their spare time and some of them appear as willing to be doing it. I feel these sites have potential only thing is more contributors are required. Once that is done you can start announcing some contests or awards or things like that to motivate the members. Let us see how it goes. I know you might have done all these measures earlier but let me have also to make an attempt. There is always a thrill in doing challenging things. Please guide us time to time with your enormous experience in this line.

I have observed that some old members have come back here and have posted in the forum here and there. I hope more would be joining and this site would come back to its earlier glory.

I agree that this site has so much potential. Though I am a new member to this site, I find it very interesting. I hope many other members of ISC join it and actively participate in various sections of this site.

• Sign In to post your comments