The thread has not been reviewed by Editors yet. Readers are advised to use their best judgement before accessing this thread.
This thread will be reviewed shortly.
If you think this thread contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster
The cancerous conversion and mutation of normal pancreatic cellular structure which alters the normal functioning of the Pancreas is known as Pancreatic cancer.
It is formed by the following possible causes:
* Male sex (likelihood up to 30% greater than females)
* Smoking is associated with a risk ratio of 1.2
* Diets low in vegetables and fruits
* Diets high in red meat and in sugar-sweetened drinks
* Diabetes mellitus
* Chronic pancreatitis
* Helicobacter pylori infection
* Family history
* Gingivitis or periodontal disease
Tamhane Ameya Avinash